This bircher the perfect way to start your day – full of complex carbohydrates, nuts, seeds from The Muesli, natural sweetness from the apple and even a serve of greens! Zucchini in your bircher goes very un-noticed and balances this breakfast option perfectly!
I am loving finding different ways to use The Muesli in my daily routine, because it is such a healthy and positive version of generic and other sugar laden muesli options! You can leave this bircher over night or even just for a few hours!
– 50g The Muesli Classic
– 1/4 cup grated apple
– 1/4 cup grated zucchini
– 3/4 cup almond milk
– 1 tbsp greek/coconut yoghurt
– frozen raspberries for topping
– Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl
– Place in the fridge for 4+ hours
– To serve, sprinkle frozen raspberries over the top!
Simple, easy and delicious! No excuses not to have breakfast now!