Ice cream is always tempting, but especially so in Summer! While Froyo is a delicious treat (we completely endorse occasional treating), you can’t always trust it ingredients. Turns out, homemade ice blocks are SO much easier, and cheaper, and more healthy!
This time we chose to add in an extra boost of nutrition, with Promise Nutrition. All Promise Nutrition products have been specifically formulated to contain only the finest quality, natural ingredients without the use of anything artificial.
The Berry Bliss isn’t just flavoured with strawberries, but it contains REAL ingredients which means you get almost all of the nutritional benefits of 10 blueberries, 5 raspberries and 2 strawberries! So the first thing we thought was ‘yum, smoothie time’ and the second thing we thought was ‘omg let’s freeze that smoothie!!!’. And that is how this recipe was born…
Promise Nutrition Protein Ice Blocks
- 1/2 cup nut milk of choice (we chose coconut)
- 3 tbsp greek yoghurt (we used Chobani, but you could use coconut yoghurt for a Vegan option)
- 3 tbsp Promise Nutrition Berry Bliss Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Distribute into ice cream moulds and freeze for about an hour
- Once frozen, drizzle melted dark chocolate over (DUH of course!!).