Don’t be mistaken, we love our occasional coffee, but many of us wouldn’t mind cutting back… or cutting it out all together.
While may of us look to coffee for that boost, many of us actually don’t get it. Are you not firing? Or not feeling 100%? Unfortunately it may be your coffee habit pulling you down.
Change Chai was created by Al Schuback, who was looking for a change. Al was looking for a mental exercise of choosing something a little healthier and that’s how Change Chai was created. It’s a unique mix of chai spices and matcha to create the foundations for a much healthier lifestyle.
Chai spices have incredible health benefits, including boosting your metabolism, heart heath, immunity boosting, mind clearing. Mix it with 100% organic matcha and you have yourself an additional boost of antioxidants – it’s really a winning combo and we are left wondering why it’s taken so long to find it!
We know it’s obvious to add a little hot water and some nut milk of choice, but we wanted to mix it up a little to create a super fun recipe that will have you excited to quite coffee!
Chai Matcha Cups
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp Change Chai Matcha Chai
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Mix all of Cup Shell ingredients in a food processor
- Press mixture against edges of a silicone mini-cupcake mould
- Place moulds in the fridge and allow to set for about 10-20 minutes
- Mix Pure’n’Free coconut yoghurt and Matcha Chai in a separate bowl
- Once moulds are set, scoop coconut yoghurt into the cups. Place back into fridge for another 10 minutes, or until ready to serve!
Is coffee just a habit for you? If so, it’s time to challenge your habit. It’s time to swap it up with a much better, healthier option for a much better, healthier you.